Promoting neuroscience nursing through education, communication and research.
- Promote neuroscience nursing through education, communication and research.
- Promote preventive care to the community by providing talks and health checks.
- Provide a network for members and overseas neuroscience centers where they can exchange information relating to neuroscience.
- Act as a resource body on matters pertaining to management of patients with neuroscience conditions in Singapore.
|Chairperson||Ms Lee Kah Keow|
|Secretary||Ms Masayu Jamaliah Bte Masagoes|
|Treasurer||Ms Chie Boon San|
|Members||Mr Tang Mun Leong|
|Ms Woo Sook Fan|
- Ordinary Membership shall be individuals involved in the practice and management of neurosciences. Such members may vote in elections, serve on committees and hold elected office.
- Associate Membership shall be individuals not actively involved in the practice and management in the neurosciences. Such members may not vote or hold elected office.
All members must be a member of the Singapore Nurses Association and must maintain their own renewal of membership in SNA. If the dues of any members are not in accord with the policies of the Singapore Nurses Association membership shall be automatically terminated.