Promoting infection control through education, communication and research.
Official Launching of Infection Control Nurses Chapter
Official Launching of Infection Control Chapter Singapore took place on Saturday, 21 September 1991 in the Lecture Room of Mount Alvernia Hospital. Ms Susie Kong, the President of SNA, opened the event. David Allen, the Infectious Disease Physician form the Singapore General Hospital delivered a talk on the importance and relevance of Infection Control.
Objectives of ICCS
- Promote infection control through education, communication and research
- Provide members with a forum where they can exchange information relating to infection control
- Encourage membership from individual who are interested in infection control.
- Act as a resource on matters of infection control for individuals or other association.
- Ordinary Membership: individual who are professionally involved in the practice and management of infection control and/or the application of epidemiology. Such members may vote in elections serve on committees and hold elected office.
- Associate Membership: individual not actively involved in the practice and management of infection control and/or the application of epidemiology.
Both categories of membership shall be members of SNA.
Office-bearers are elected biennially and hold office for 2 years.
ICCS logo in blue describing the goal of Infection control Chapter Singapore: to break the chains of infection.
|Chairperson||Ms Lee Shu Lay|
|Vice Chairperson||Ms Foo Meow Ling|
|Secretary||Ms Helen Goh|
|Asst. Secretary||Ms Asnah Ibrahim|
|Treasurer||Ms Jamilah Jantan|
|Asst. Treasurer||Ms Sue Goghari|
|Members||Mr Benjamin Tan Boon Cheng||Ms Sarathamani R.|
|Ms Tan Chin Bee||Ms Priscillia Han Ming Zhen|
|Ms Wong Sin Hui||Ms Yan Chau Chain|
|Ms Ong Poh Ling||Ms Hernie Mohd Yunos|
|Ms Du Juan||Ms Lily Lang|
|Ms Wong Sook Cheng||Ms Molly How|
|Ms Chua Gek Hong||Ms Li Dun Li|
|Dr Sharon Salmon||Ms Ng Woei Kian|
|Ms Florence Chng||Ms Poh Bee Fong|
|Ms Lim Siok Hong||Mr Tan Teng Yao|
|Ms Julia Chong||Ms Priscilla Chng|
|Ms Christine Eu Chiow Khuan||Ms Chen Yu Min Priscilla|
|Ms Nisha Menon||Ms Shamili D/O Wilmal|
|Ms Lee Lai Chee||Ms Phoon Poh Choo|
|Ms Lilibeth Alenton||Ms Shaliza Wati Bte Sabirin|
|Ms Grace Lam Fong Kin||Ms Quah Kim Moi|
|Ms Poh Lishi||Ms Irene Yeo
Ms Chew Geok Lan