Promote renal nursing and to advance knowledge of renal nursing through continuing education, local & international scientific meetings and research.
The aim of this Chapter is to promote renal nursing and to advance knowledge of renal nursing through continuing education, local & international scientific meetings and research.
- Provide an effective platform for networking among renal nurses to share knowledge and information relating to renal nursing..
- Develop and promote evidence based best practices in renal nursing.
- Promote renal nursing through education, communication and research.
- A resource center for support and information on matters related to renal nursing.
- Encourage membership from non renal practicing nurses who are interested in renal nursing.
- All members must be members of SNA
- Full membership is open to all nurses who are renal trained who may or may not be actively or professionally involved in the practice of renal nursing.
- Associate membership will be opened to all nurses who are actively and professionally involved in the practice of renal nursing, but are not renal trained.
- Nurses who are undergoing renal training in any institution will be invited to join the RNC as an associate member.
All members must maintain their own membership renewal with SNA. Any member whose membership fees are not duly maintained will result in an automatic termination from the SNA as well the RNC.
|Chairperson||Mr Jeffrey Ng|
|Vice Chairperson||Ms Amy Lim|
|Secretary||Ms Jess Foo|
|Treasurer||Ms Anita Tan|
|Asst. Treasurer||Ms Quek Yan Ting|
|Program Advisor||Ms Tang Woon Hoe|
|Members||Ms Cynthia Wong|
|Ms Cui Jiao|
|Ms Eleanor Ng|
|Ms Veronica Lew|
|Ms Ng Peishi|
|Ms Ivy Liang|
|Ms Seow Li Ling|
|Ms Khoo Liang Teck|
|Ms Tracy Teo|
The RNC will meet once a month to discuss and plan activities in line with the objectives of the RNC.
The RNC will plan and organize at least one high key conference or public forum and 2 low key activities to promote better awareness and healthy lifestyles among the renal patients and its community.