Embark on your Nursing Degree with SNA Bursary Award 2019 valued at S$10,000!
Application is now open! Only Singaporeans and Singapore PRs are eligible to apply.
Download the Award Guidelines and Application Form below:
Conditions and requirements:
- Registered Nurses working full time in Singapore
- The value of the award (S$10,000) is for the study of the Bachelor of Nursing offered in Singapore
- Only Singaporeans and SPRs are eligible
- Preferably have 2 or more years of clinical experience
- Good academic and work performance record
- Not be a recipient of any full tuition scholarships or bursary awards for the same course of study
- Application form
- Certified copy of NRIC
- Certified true copies of academic transcripts and certificate
About the SNA Bursary Award
In line with D.S. Lee Foundation’s commitment in advancing the cause of education in nursing and welfare of nurses, the Foundation has set up bursary awards for undergraduate and/or postgraduate specialised courses in nursing.
The bursary awards have been named after 4 outstanding nurses who are very much involved in the advancement of nurses and have made significant contributions to the nursing fraternity, as follows:
- Prof Lim Swee Hia Bursary Award
- Dr Tracy Carol Ayre Bursary Award
- Lim Fong Chee Bursary Award
- Tay Mong Kiew Bursary Award