Website Singapore Nurses Association
Main duties and responsibilities:
FRONT DESK SUPPORT
– Attending phone calls and enquiries.
– Supporting administrative duties including mail collection, collection of payment and issuing membership receipts.
– Attending to membership matters from phone, fax, email, walk-in.
– Maintaining membership system for members, including collection of membership fees, issuing membership cards and processing electronic payments.
– Submitting monthly reports to membership committee and finance department.
– Maintaining & generating Chapter Reports for Chapter chairpersons.
– Attending/Supporting roadshows at various institutions for membership recruitment.
– Covering colleagues’ duties when they are on leave, and other ad-hoc duties related to SNA events and house maintenance.
– Minimum GCE ‘O’ Levels/recognized certificate/diploma in relevant field
– Basic administrative or accountancy skills
– Proficiency in M.S office
– Service-orientated disposition with good communication and interpersonal skills
– Able to start work immediately
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org