Embark on your Master’s Degree with Flinders University!
Acquire new knowledge and strategic thinking skills for better career opportunities.
Join the Master of Health Administration (MHA) programme taught and awarded by
Flinders University. The programme is highly relevant to Singapore health and aged
care sector and can be completed part-time in 24 months.
Join us at our course preview to find out more! Register now.
Date: 14 May 2018
Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Guest Speaker: Professor Arthur van Deth, Flinders University, Australia
Venue: Level 2 Seminar Room, Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre
Perks for SNA Members:
– Receive $1,000 discount off the tuition fee for Y2018 intake.
– Come with friends or colleagues and they will also get to enjoy a special
discount only for preview attendees.
Click here to register for the course preview. Light refreshments will be provided
* Terms and conditions apply
Find out more about the program.
“I am thankful to have pursued my course with Parkway College. Particularly, I am grateful for their collaboration with Flinders University. The lecturers have imparted us with useful tools which helped to enhance our competency level. Overall, the experience gained from these two years is very enriching. I believe I can utilise my knowledge to help understand how organisations and people work better.”
– Ms Anitha D/O Kunasaogaran, Radiographer, NUH
“The course curriculum structure has definitely allowed part-time students like myself the flexibility and convenience to complete our assignments with Flinders University’s well thought-out and well-paced curriculum structure. Having the “right balance” enriching and thought-provoking course structure is what I can describe about Flinders University. The excellent rapport and the encouragement from our lecturers is something I will miss.”
– Ms Fasela Jamal, Nurse Manager, CGH
About Master of Health Administration (MHA)
- Accredited by the Australasian College of Health Service Management (ACHSM)
- A balance between essential theory and management tools
- Teaching faculty with senior management experience
- Study and network with peers in a convenient location
- Assessment tasks that address current issues in your workplace
- Convenience of online learning combined with face-to-face weekend workshops
- 100% coursework & assignment-based postgraduate qualification
About Flinders University, Australia
Flinders University is one of Australia’s leading providers of graduate programs in healthcare management, with many distinguished and successful graduates in Australia and the region. Flinders Health Care Management has been delivering its Master of Health Administration program in Singapore since 2002 and in China, in association with Nankai University, since 2003.
Parkway College of Nursing and Allied Health is the education partner of Flinders University in Singapore. The College aspires to be the premier global private educational institution in the niche fields of nursing, allied health and healthcare management.
For more information, please visit www.parkwaycollege.edu.sg