The Top 12 of the 17th Tan Chin Tuan Nursing Award for Enrolled Nurses 2023 are out!
In no order of merit, below are top 12 of this year’s event:
- PEN Siti Ruzaimah Binte Haron (SGH)
- PEN Noraini Binte Mohamad Ali (HPB)
- PEN Sim Thiam Hee (IMH)
- PEN Zarina Bte Ismail (NUH)
- PEN Nurul Naziyanty Binte Mohamed Nasir (NTFGH)
- EN Rosidah Binte Abu (Gleneagles)
- PEN Goh Khoon Fong (TTSH)
- PEN Siti Noraziah Binte Rahim (CGH)
- SAN Ang Siew Guek Jasmine (St Luke CH)
- EN Chin Sau Chun Belinda (Active Global)
- EN Laeno Liwliwa Pagat (St Luke’s ElderCare)
- EN Hayati Binti Abdul Rahman (Orange Valley NH)
The Tan Chin Tuan Nursing Award is a national award that honours outstanding Enrolled Nurses who are committed to advancing the nursing profession.
Established by the D.S. Lee Foundation in 2006, the Award represents the pinnacle of distinction for Enrolled Nurses.
– Nominees should be trained Enrolled Nurses who are currently in full-time service, with at least five years of post-qualification nursing
– Nominees cannot be currently pursuing upgrade to RN
*Note: Past recipients of the Tan Chin Tuan Nursing Award are not eligible.
All nominations must be accompanied by a nomination form and justification form for each Enrolled Nurse. You can download the forms below:
Closing date: Extend till 16th August 2023