Facilitating the professional development of nurses who are practising in paediatric and neonatal settings through the provision of continuing education.
- Facilitate the professional development of nurses who are practising in paediatric and neonatal settings through the provision of continuing education.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals and chapters within the SNA so as to share resources and exchange expertise so as to improve standards of care to paediatric patients and their families.
- Provide a platform for interaction amongst nurses practising in the Paediatric and Neonatal settings.
- All certified Paediatric and Neonatal nurses in Singapore.
- All nurses currently practising in Paediatric and Neonatal settings.
- All members must be Full Members or Associate Members of the Singapore Nurses Association.
|Chairperson||Ms Lau Gek Muay|
|Vice Chairperson||Ms Lee Kim Nai|
|Coordinator l||Ms Chiang Shu Xian Andrea|
|Coordinator ll||Ms Lim Pei Kwee|
|Secretary l||Ms Lee Mei Yi|
|Secretary ll||Ms Zeng Yangyin|
|Treasurer l||Ms Lew Sock Fun|
|Treasurer ll||Ms Lee Yin Feng Raychel|
|Scientific Officer l||Ms Estella Goh Li Yu|
|Scientific Officer ll||Ms Lim Soo Ting Joyce|
|Social Activity||Ms Khoo Shi Min|
|Outreach Officer l||Ms Aslinna A Jabbar|
|Outreach Officer ll||Ms Lim Shu Jing Rosanna|