Facilitating the professional development of nurses who are practising in paediatric and neonatal settings through the provision of continuing education.
- Facilitate the professional development of nurses who are practising in paediatric and neonatal settings through the provision of continuing education.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals and chapters within the SNA so as to share resources and exchange expertise so as to improve standards of care to paediatric patients and their families.
- Provide a platform for interaction amongst nurses practising in the Paediatric and Neonatal settings.
The PNNC Logo
The border represents two aspects of the chapter. The “V” like shape represents the unity of the nurses with the chapter. At completing the border of the logo at top are two curved lines joined together to represent a roof-like structure. This signifies that as nurses of PNNC we are united by our mission and we come together to function under one roof. Starting from the bottom of the logo is the year of establishment, this is followed by the an ECG wave that represents the healthcare field as the thread that binds our knowledge, expertise and other healthcare professionals in paediatrics & neonatology. An open book sits at the tip of the ECG wave which represents our professional development through the provision of continuing education. The open is purposefully connected to the ECG wave to signify camaraderie with other chapters through sharing our resources. The baby that is above the book is spaced away to represent knowledge of paediatrics & neonatology that is rising out of the book. The baby also represents our specialisation and our dedication in caring for paediatric patients & families. The heart that the baby is touching represents the many lives that we touch through our jobs and the patients that touch our hearts everyday.
- All certified Paediatric and Neonatal nurses in Singapore.
- All nurses currently practising in Paediatric and Neonatal settings.
- All members must be Full Members or Associate Members of the Singapore Nurses Association.
|Chairperson||Ms Lau Gek Muay|
|Vice Chairperson||Ms Lee Kim Nai|
|Coordinator l||Ms Chiang Shu Xian Andrea|
|Coordinator ll||Ms Lim Pei Kwee|
|Secretary l||Ms Lee Mei Yi|
|Secretary ll||Ms Zeng Yangyin|
|Treasurer l||Ms Lew Sock Fun|
|Treasurer ll||Ms Lee Yin Feng Raychel|
|Scientific Officer l||Ms Estella Goh Li Yu|
|Scientific Officer ll||Ms Lim Soo Ting Joyce|
|Social Activity||Ms Khoo Shi Min|
|Outreach Officer l||Ms Aslinna A Jabbar|
|Outreach Officer ll||Ms Lim Shu Jing Rosanna|