The Tan Chin Tuan Nursing Award recognises promising and talented Enrolled Nurses who are dedicated to advancing the nursing profession locally.
Founded by the DS Lee Foundation in 2006, the Award is open to Enrolled Nurses working in all public and private healthcare institutions in Singapore.
The Award is named after the late banker and philanthropist, Tan Sri (Dr) Tan Chin Tuan, in memory of his dedication, kindness and generosity, which are the same qualities embodied by those in the nursing profession.
There will be a total of 10 awards. Each winner will receive a cash prize for his or her professional development and a specially minted Florence Nightingale medallion. The overall champion will also receive a Challenge Trophy, which will be kept by the champion’s institution for a year.
- Overall Champion: S$3,500 cash prize, a specially minted Florence Nightingale medallion
- 1st Runner-up: S$3,000 cash prize and a specially minted Florence Nightingale medallion
- 2nd Runner-up: S$2,500 cash prize and a specially minted Florence Nightingale medallion
- 4th – 10th Merit Winners: S$800 cash prize
- Nominees should be trained Enrolled Nurses who are currently in full-time service, with at least five years of post-qualification nursing experience.
- Open to all public and private healthcare institutions in Singapore.
*Past recipients of the Tan Chin Tuan Nursing Award are not eligible.
All nominations must be accompanied by a nomination form and justification form for each Enrolled Nurse.
Please submit all completed forms in a sealed envelope to:
13th Tan Chin Tuan Award For Enrolled Nurses 2019
c/o Samuel Goh
Singapore Nurses Association
77 Maude Road, SNA House
For more information, please contact Mr Samuel Goh or Ms Angel Lee at 6392 0770.
Click Here to Download the Forms:
Closing date: 5 August 2019
*Note: A soft copy of the completed forms must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to the fullest support from all healthcare institutions. Your partnership in making this award a success will help bring the nursing profession to even greater heights.